Wentworth

The 2015 Wentworth Ski & Board Swap will occur on Saturday November 21,
with public gear drop-off on November 20-21.

Location:

Ski Wentworth, Wentworth Valley, NS

Time and Date:

Gear drop-off: Friday Nov 20, 7pm - 9pm, Saturday Nov 21, 8am - 9am

Sale: Saturday Nov 21, 10am - 3pm

The Canadian Ski Patrol Scotia Zone is hosting the Annual Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap at the Ski Wentworth Ski Lodge on Saturday, November 21st, from 10am to 3pm. Items for sale will include new and used skiing equipment, snowboarding gear and accessories.

This is an excellent time to pick-up equipment or clothing that you need for the upcoming season or clear out the closets of stuff that you or the kids have outgrown. If you are looking for equipment this season don't forget to "Shop the Swap"! Find outstanding low prices for great new and slightly experienced gear. Get the best skiing and riding products at the lowest possible price, while supporting your local Ski Patrol. Admission fee is FREE! Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit Cards will be accepted for purchases including used gear at all 4 check out lanes the day of the sale.

Many of our best ski and snowboard retailers will transform the Wentworth Ski Lodge into a giant ski shop stocked full of great deals with some of the season's lowest prices. Remember, shop around before you attend our Swaps… an educated consumer is our best customer!

The CSP Scotia Zone now has a new computerized 4 lane checkout system which will enable us to process purchases faster than in previous years.

Canadian Ski Patrol's Annual Winter Extreme Ski & Board Swap is Scotia Zone's major fund raiser and proceeds from the sale will be used primarily to purchase first aid supplies and for patroller training to improve our rescue and first aid capabilities at both Ski Wentworth and Ski Martock.

Do you have equipment you are looking to sell?

Drop off your new or experienced items to sell to the upstairs area of the Ski Wentworth Lodge (Ducky's Lounge) on Friday, November 20th from 7 PM to 9 PM or Saturday November 21st from 8am – 9am . Drop off is quick and easy. Pull up on the back side of the lodge, unload your gear and head upstairs via the back stairs to the outside observation deck, Come inside, consign your gear, take your receipt and drive home. Ski Patrol Staff will do the rest. CSP Members will place your equipment on the swap floor for the public to view. If someone purchases it, they will handle the sales transaction for you. If your item is sold, you will receive 80% of the sale. The other 20% of the sale is retained as commission and donated to the Ski Patrol.

We will notify you of sold items via e mail shortly after the sale ends. If all your items sell we will mail you your cheque. No need to come back to pick it up. Unsold gear must be picked up by Saturday November 21st. 3pm – 5pm. Remember to bring your receipt! Any unsold gear that is not picked up by this time will be considered donated. Merchandise is accepted for sale on consignment basis and must be clean and in good condition. This sale no longer accepts straight skis as they no longer sell even when priced at under $10. If you have some straight skis sitting around they are probably most valuable to build a unique Adirondack Chair.

In addition to the new and used winter sports gear, Ski Wentworth will be hosting their annual Open House the same day on the main floor of the Lodge. Ski Wentworth will be selling passes and taking photos for season pass holders as well as talking about their improvements for the coming season. Numerous other booths will have displays of new snow gear from many of the shops in the area, including Cleve’s, Aerobics First, Entity, HAF and Hub Cycle. See all the latest gear from major equipment suppliers and other items of interest to winter sports enthusiasts or Sign up for one of Ski Wentworth's snow school or Freestyle Ski and Snowboard Leagues. Several booths will also feature locals crafts so the open house isn't for just mountain sports enthusiasts.

See our press release

Contact
Rosie Browning This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.